Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Passion Pit - Constant Conversations EP

Released October 4, 2013

In an effort to stay on the cutting edge of these sheers we call music, I'm going for a double feature. One part Portugal. the man, one half part Passion Pit. 

It's something along the lines of their usual but I just ran into it and I really like the second track which is apparently a B-side off Gossomer. The chorus repeats "don't let your worries ruin your day." And while my aforementioned first feature of this two-for is all about spawning salmon and good feels, I'm loving this track's lyrics. Give it a read http://www.metrolyrics.com/ruin-your-day-lyrics-passion-pit.html.

It has two remix tracks, one with a bunch of wobbles and whirls and one with just a piano. I like the one with the piano. Not really a remix but it is a cover. A cover of fun.'s 'Carry On'. It's Larry David. (pretty pretty pretty pretty good). 

Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment