Friday, May 2, 2014

Apache Relay



A couple tracks from The Apache Relay's American Nomad grabbed my attention late last year and earned many a spin in my car and backyard (my sacred space reserved for the good stuff).  

And this week Apache Relay has been getting the same treatment.  I'm hooked. I enjoy everything about this.  It's one I can truly say is a must listen for y'all.  And it's perfect for the season.

Every instrument. Every sound. Every melody.  Every song.  I've absorbed it all.  Best $9.99 I've spent all year.

Everything at Fairfax Rec (formerly Sound City) just sounds amazing.  That room... Incredible.  And this band is good. Real good.

Spin it.
 

1 comment:

  1. they have a great sound and their music video for Don't Leave Me has a Jugalo in it. and that's solid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FeuRTI7hM8

    ReplyDelete